Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Porter MD

I got the H1N1 flu shot on mon and then last night after work I was soooo sick. Nausea that if I rolled over in bed I had to run to the toilet then had diarrhea on top of that. I was suppose to work today but called in so this morning Porter jumped into my bed and said "Mommy, I will make you better. say ahhh, (so I opened my mouth and said ah)"then he started doing compressions on my chest. It hurt so I said ouch. and he said "good just spit it out mom, just spit out the sick. now, do it again, say ahhh" and he continued on my chest. then he said "it is really hard mom. (rubbing my ribs) but I am waaay strong and I have lots of energy, so I will make you better." I think it really worked. It made me laugh and they say laughter is the best medicine. so, thank you Porter md.

No comments: