Back when I was a little girl my parents would take us down the dirt road, over the railroad tracks, under the gate, and through the cow pasture to get to Poo corner. We loved it especially in the fall. So, I was called off of work today after 4 hours so, I picked up the kids and we went to my parents house in Morgan. I pick up my nephew Carson on the way (he is about Porter's age). My Mom thought it would be fun to take the 4 wheelers for a ride. Then we decided to go to Poo Corner. So, over the railroad track, over the big gate, through the cow pasture (Carson said: If you see a dark poop will you point to it and say "Dark Poop!"?-those are the fresh ones.) then we walked through the tall grass, crossing the streams over logs, until we got to the grove of trees that I remember so well. the kids had fun blancing on low limbs and hanging from the higher ones. we even had a bouncing tree. It was so fun and the kids were so cute. and of course I did not even think to bring a camera. So, now these memories are only in our heads. Adalynne sang most of the way sitting on my shoulders while Carson found every coolest rock and stick and held on to them to take home and show his brother, and Porter was very very careful with every step he took, he was very concerned about the Dark POop. then on the way back to grandmas we stopped and pet the horses on the side of the road. One licked Carson on the face then my mom on the ear, it was quite friendly. what a wonderful day. thanks mom for taking us to Poo Corner.
On the way home Addy was playing with Carson and oh yeah If I could bottle up those two giggling the whole world would smile.
9 years ago

1 comment:
ahhh, so much fun. I totally remember the tree with the bouncy limbs. Loved that. Loved exploring down there. I used to take matt there while we were dating. No gross mushy memories, we just liked to explore even in our twenties. ahhh, good memories.
Post a Comment